dimanche 8 janvier 2012

Old School Session Part I



Dj Fred Val - Old School Session Part I

Year: 2003
Time:  70:52
Style: Hip Hop, Gogo, Funk, Disco

Playlist:
  01 Madonna - Justify My Love (Remix)
02 Soul II Soul - Back To Life
03 Ashford & Simpson - Solid
04 B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You
05 Force Md's - Forgive Me Girl (Vocal)
06 Alexander O'neal Feat. Cherrelle - Never Knew Love Like This (Ext. Version)
07 Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
08 Mantronix - Push Yer Hands Up
09 Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
10 Ultramagnetic MC's - Watch Me Now
11 Trouble Funk - Still Smoking
12 Timex Social Club - Rumors
13 Joyce Sims - Lifetime Love
14 Indeep - When Boys Talk (Vocal)
15 Bananarama - Cruel Summer (Remix)
16 Gary Bird & The GB Experience - The Crown
17 Art Of Noise - Beatbox

Link: Old School Session Part I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire